Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing #46: Review Things 11 - 14

Thing #11. LibraryThing. I still like this site and have my books displayed on my blog but haven't added to it for ages.

Thing #12. Rollyo. I don't remember this from the first time around and can't see much of a use for it at work. I have signed up though and will have a play around at home when I get a chance, just in case I am missing something!

Thing #13. Del.icio.us. I have added heaps of sites to my del.icio.us account and have started suggesting sites for the LIS account so that I can add a 'search bookmarks' button on my wiki pages. It is a pretty useful tool, especially with the options that tagging provides.

Thing #14. Technorati. I thought I had signed up for this but couldn't find any records for a password or logon so signed up again. Have yet to investigate it's potential but it may be easier to use for finding and receiving RSS Feeds hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment